February 8, 2011

UCLA MSW Program: Recruitment Materials

Each year, the Diversity Caucus at UCLA's MSW program holds "Diversity Day," an on-campus event for prospective students. It's a really unique event that goes beyond just receiving general information about the program. It's a great opportunity to speak with faculty, staff, and current students about how UCLA is different, while also gaining advice for how to increase your chances of acceptance.

In a previous post, I wrote about how helpful the event was in guiding me through the application process. Program staff gives you a packet of information with all kinds of tips, recommendations and helpful hints about the application process. Since I know it's geographical challenging for all those applying to UCLA's program to attend the event, I thought I'd post the most recent Diversity Day Recruitment Materials packet (apologies for being a few months late!). Hope you find it as helpful as I did.

UCLA MSW_Recruitment Materials_2010

No comments: