October 26, 2011

HIV, Substance Abuse, and LGBTQ Webinar

Armand Cachero speaking at USC














This past week, I attended a great HIV 101 presentation held by Armand Cachero, a knowledgeable Health Educator from the APAIT Health Center. It was a great opportunity to learn about a topic that is barely covered in my program's curriculum. I now feel much more prepared in the event that I work with clients from this population. 


Although there is an outspoken rivalry between the UCLA and USC MSW programs, I wanted let my readers know that they can access a very similar presentation through USC's Webinar LibraryTo the best of my googling search abilities, UCLA does not publish webinars of speaker events online. Fortunately, USC has several other webinars covering topics on social welfare, that are available to the public for free. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Yogesh Kumar said...

Hi my name is yogesh kumar. I like this blog website. I say thanks to that person who made this
www.today-life-style.blogspot.com